Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nice Sounding ...



  TRUE & COOKED-up
  Reasons for wanting to become :

Doctor:  I love humanity & I want to alleviate the suffering of people due to sickness and pain. I cannot bear to see unnecessary loss of lives and suffering. If I can help them why not?
What better way to alleviate suffering and pain? 
Doctor: I love the sight of money especially if my own. I cannot bear to see unnecessary loss of money-making opportunities. It sickens me. If I can help myself through the sick and suffering, why not? What better way to alleviate suffering and pain? Mine.

Lawyer: To uphold the justice system especially for those oppressed and marginalized. My passion to become a lawyer is to give people an opportunity of access to proper legal representation, so as to arrive at the truth.
Lawyer: Upholding the system especially my family’s financial system. We were oppressed and marginalized peasants. I am passionate about gaining access to equal or unequal opportunity; whatever the case may be; to arrive at my financial Peak.

Civil Engineer: My dream is to build and design infrastructures like dams, roads, expressways, bridges, & the like. The advancement in communication and logistics will enhance trade, commerce, and industries. At the same time with the utilization of cutting edge innovation in building technology I will ensure the preservation of a green environ. A win-win situation for everyone.
Civil Engineer: I have dreamed of nothing but to damn well build myself a road with expressed design to enhance my options in the engineering trade. By cutting off the greenhorns in the industry I'll be able to maintain an edge over all in the building industry thus ensure the preservation of my environ. A win-win situation for me.

Research Scientist: To acquire through diligent research, scientific breakthroughs in cutting edge technological processes so that mankind will benefit, thus indirectly improving quality, enjoyment and fulfillment of life for everyone in general.
Research Scientist:  To acquire by devious search, technological processes others have developed, thus benefitting directly and improving quality, enjoyment and fulfillment of my life.

Teacher: Knowledge is power and I want to bring light to those unschooled that they may be empowered to advance themselves, at the same time contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community they live in.
Teacher: Knowing powerful but unschooled people will empower me to advance myself, at the same time contributing to my welfare, enabling  me to live in in prosperity of the gated community.

Orthodontist: Anyone who has cavities as well as toothache & gaping crooked teeth will appreciate an orthodontist. That is why to be an orthodontist will be especially uplifting.
Orthodontist: I have an aching appreciation to fully filling up my monetary cavities and straightening the gaps in my finances. That is why becoming an orthodontist will especially be uplifting for me.


Nurse: I am inspired by Florence Nightingale who selflessly cared for and comforted the sick with her sacrifice and concern, even going without rest or sleep throughout the night.
Nurse: I love and care for comfort. I feel sick at any sacrifice, and I love going without rest or sleep partying throughout the night. I love Florence (the city), its night-life inspires me.


Politician: To advance and uphold the rights of the citizens, to protect and ensure the prosperity, well being and integrity of my country, to serve and answer the call of patriotism.
Politician: To advance and hold on to my prosperity, to protect and ensure my financial integrity, the well being of my family’s accounts; to serve and answer the call of my hedonistic consumerism.

Priest: It gives me great distress to see those in the dark without much hope for spiritual nourishment & salvation. Without any means for guidance or help they wander lost and hopeless in spiritual deprivation. By becoming a priest it'll help me satisfy their spiritual hunger & thirst. They will find restful assurance when I help them place their trust in Him. My work will ensure their daily sustenance from our Lord. 
Priest: When lighting at home was disconnected, the darkness distresses me greatly. Without much education, or financial means I will be  in hopeless deprivation. By becoming a priest there is much assurance of my FREE daily nourishments fill my hunger, thirst & more. I need not wonder hopelessly anymore about my daily sustenance/comforts. Work?  It'll be assuredly restful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any positive (non abusive) comments {which will be pre-screened}.