Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Futile Farce ..


REAL ISSUES
Fictional Responses

1 One who has 5 meals a day:
Overjoyed, Happy, Elated, & Satisfied. I will not change places with anyone. I have hardly many other needs.


2 One who has 4 meals a day:
Happy, Satisfied. Other than changing places with number 1 I have no need for much. God? Later ok?


3 One who has 3 meals a day:
Happy but not really Satisfied, there are many who have more meals than me, how can I be Elated, Overjoyed? But never mind as I still have enough to eat and if I 'kill' myself working harder the extra meals that 1 & 2 get, will come my way, when my efforts increase my productivity, when my income improves, when times get better. When, when, when,
WHEN?


4 One who has 2 meals a day:
Overjoyed? Happy? Elated, Satisfied? What are you talking about? In my condition, eating ONLY 2 meals a day, can anybody be anything but how I am? Sorry, man, I don’t have time to chatter with you as there is plenty to be done. Pray? Oh please, my friend you do that for me ok?


5 One who has NO meals any day:
I will pray for deliverance from this situation, for the charity and generosity of kind hearted God fearing people. Even if I cannot speak God will answer my prayers.


Provisional Moral : The increase in level of dependence/faith/believe in the Divine is directly proportional to the difficulties encountered in life; inversely proportional to the fullness of the stomach. "comfort level"

*   CHURCH 'believing' population (not to be confused with belief in the non-religious Supernatural Divine) increases in places where life is tough & scarcity is rampant.

** Church attendance is notably better when food is served.

Thus A WELL FED PERSON WHOSE MOST OTHER SENSUAL NEEDS ARE SATISFACTORILY FULFILLED, WOULD FIND LESS RELEVANCE FOR SEEKING THE DIVINE via CHURCH i.e. Organized Religion..
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any positive (non abusive) comments {which will be pre-screened}.