Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Servant's Plea ...




Should my life be filled with hardship,
 Let not my pain, deny others Your
Comfort
  Should my life be filled with misery,
Let not my suffering deny others Your
Joy
  Should my life be filled with tears,
 Let not my sorrow deny others Your
Victory
Should my life be unfulfilled,
   Let not my emptiness deny others Your
Solace
   Should my life be filled with darkness,
Let not the gloom deny others Your
Hope
Should my life be filled with trouble,
Let not my problems deny others Your
Peace
Should my life be filled with anger,
Let not the hate deny others Your
Forgiveness & Love
Though my life be short,
Let not its brevity detract from the 
Goodness
 I can do.
Let me know
 Your Will 
Lord,
Give me Your 
Strength & Grace 
to see It through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any positive (non abusive) comments {which will be pre-screened}.