Saturday, April 15, 2017

zero to ZERO





One Christmas passed
I was truly,
rudely, 
unceremoniously,
jerked awake to REALITY

rudely brought down to Earth
                  when




V




V




V




after ALL that OVERLOAD of [?fake ?feel good ?selfserving] expressions
                                            
           of

°°°JOY, LOVE, HOPE, CHEER, SHARE, CARE,°°°
 & other Heart  WARMing CHRISTIAN  SENTiments
the previous night at the Christmas Celebration;
And after receiving
such an EXCESSIVE load of CHEERy, JOYful GOODness & WELL wishes
which
elsewhere too are Clogging & hogging
EVERY interface via every  consciousness-invading- media-transmissions vis Watsapp, Viber &  other electronic means of  getting into another's mind-space


~~~~~I was dislodged, removed from that festive mindset ~~~~~

Chilled from the feel good warmth of THE supposedly greatest relationship event ever in the history of Man & GOD

     

             C   h   r   i   s   t   m   a   s



cos @ 3am that day;
at the 24/7 KFC - Pizza Hut joint 
a man(he definitely must be truly MAD)
was rummaging thru the trash Container (huge one which the tipster can easily empty-mechanically)
 outside the warm Chicken Fragranced   dining hall, in light drizzling rain; for his supper.


This must be his usual routine to get his daily bread,
Christmas or no Christmas.

Another as vagrant-ly looking guy as the first, was obtrusively standing next to my table,
where i was thrillingly feasting, & fingerlickingly enjoying, my post Church festivities
             ==CHRISTMAS==
       supper of K fried Chicken
w/o saying anything "telling" me

to have myself

A HOPEfilled JOYful {ChickenFULL]
           
           "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

as his stomach growled
EMPTY
& his countenance shone
LONELY
& his entire demeanor screamed
LOST

      GOD looked at me
        "What did you do then ?"

I could only hang my head & cried.
As I till that moment did think of nothing but good thoughts of
CHRISTIANS of
 CHRISTMAS of
   members of my select 
CLUB of
     CHRISTs lovers

And till that moment
was unmindful that every other created beings of every  stripe & color, 
of all disabilities, dispossessed as these two sorry cases, occupy this here place too;
& GOD is for them.

Whilst I;
I
did 
do 
NOTHING.

There being NOTHING i could do which could make any earthshaking changes
or
provide the slightest impact on their status.


i need only Trust & Believe & place my Hope
IN GOD almighty  
WHO created this
               ENTIRETY.

 that from that point forth
I will for the rest of
my walk,
my crawl,
my stagger,
my pain, 
my regret
my torture
move thru the time HE has allotted me
to strivingly attempt 
NOT be SELFISH
nor SELF CENTER'd
nor UNCARING
nor be FILLED with self-expresse "faked" LOVE
Nor be giving lip-service with no solid material contributions to express HIS love.
Neither would I be the silent yet so vocal Boast of a select Christian YET distinguished only by IMPOTENCE in every aspect.


HE would know what i 
had done,
could do,
& will do when 
      HE calls me HOME.
        to then recount
          what i did or did not do.

HE when in these other beggars, vagrants, was homeless, hungry, cold destitutes
was hungry, naked, was sick was in prison, was alone & in deep sh°†
    and there in comfort was i celebrating,
 with happy people, well fed; 
that event when HE god came to earth took human form  to one on one with me so I could be
mindful of these others
these so many others
all created ones
given life 
by HIM too
  these homeless
    hungry beggars
     all NOT being embraced
      by me.
        Though full of vain glory did i  pledge to be HIS dedicated representative here.



I should die of shame
 claiming myself HIS
  when ALL i actually wanted 
            was
    to share in HIS glory at 
        
            the BANQUET
  with ZERO effort/contribution on      
   my part
       to
         help
           make that happen.






$împl¥ $îmøñé¥
circa:00o0 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any positive (non abusive) comments {which will be pre-screened}.