Thursday, February 4, 2016

My way ...

 



THE man : 

".. I have A dream



Nøñé is going to disrupt it…."

So
he dreamed

& long did he

 dream...

as he dreamed 

 LIVED his DREAM

HE made his DREAM others' dream too.

the ONLY 

Dream 

others could dream.

others : "..yes! yes! yes!
nod. nod. nod.
‘what a great dream !
how great this dream is !
yes ! yes ! yes ! 
indeed
a great MAN !
       a great DREAM ..!” 




pack rat : yum yum it smells cheesy


halal swine
: yea tastes rather haram-y to me


malevolent macaque
: would that it were more yellow


albino non-kosher ape
: done medium rare, would go down very well with a vodka martini







shaken & stirred, round off with a slice of Yubari Melon -


I want. I want.



early bird : complete with boundless clear skies - should work for me










queer fish : all around, in me, with me, through me - sure!






great dream










coffin worm :filled with boundless earth should be ok by me.










Child : ".. Is that my every night's nightmare" ?










Children : "..ours too "?





"Darkness: ".. ‘sniggerrrrr’ 


"go for it" 


v

v

v








"Blur" ..‘sniggerrrrr’

  "go for it"

V

v

v

Gutless Spineless Thinker [GST]

v

V


V
 "hey be a "Man", mann!  Go forrr it" 


BUT it only was a dream of a man, 
only a man
GREAT 
 man with only 
a dream, 

like yours

like his

like it's

like mine

like her's

like androgynous'



Like so countless many

who didn't count for much
 each had DREAMs zzzzZZZZ

If 
everyøñé's

were made 

the same

&

the only


DREAM


would it 

ever 

be 



H  p Y

???
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add any positive (non abusive) comments {which will be pre-screened}.